Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Information Sharing

Hi Camera Club Members,I enjoyed the meeting last night - sorry that I was late. I just wanted to share a couple of things...First, I have about 12 photos exhibited at the new Artisans Showcase in North Granby which used to be the old Allen Cider Mill Flower Shop at the intersection of Rt189 and Mountain Road. There are many, many other really nice things also on display there. Please stop by and check it out. Secondly, I wanted to share the link to my online gallery at Nikonians.org. I have over 300 photos in the gallery. The link is http://www.nikonians-images.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=12017. You should be able to copy it into your browser's address and hit enter. Please visit and let me know what you think of it. see you next month.Rick

No comments: